Friday, October 29, 2010

Inaugural post

Hello world.

I've thought for a while that, as an aspiring author, I ought to have a blog. I'd like to say that I've been too busy writing to mess around on the internet, but I the truth is, of course, that I've been busy with... other things. Things like working for money, and sleeping, the latter of which I ought to be doing now.

To cut a long story short, I intend to post here semi-regularly with thoughts that are, generally, more interesting than the ones you're reading right now. Come November (so very soon) I will be participating in my fourth consecutive NaNoWriMo, and hope to chronicle that at least intermittently. Before that, though, I am putting the finishing touches on a fantasy novel, The Tale of Hengist and Undine, which I still hold out hope of having in a publishable state by November 1. There are only 95 pages left to edit.

My primary purpose with this post has been to get the most basic stuff written and out of the way, and to crack the empty expanse of my unpopulated blogspace. That accomplished, I'm going to sleep, but I look forward to having more to say soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment