Monday, February 28, 2011

Hardly a post at all

I don't want it to get to be two weeks since my last post, but there has been a lot to preoccupy me lately, not least the process of trading two well-liked roommates for one untested one.  I wish the process worked in reverse more often.

I'm most of the way through Blackout/All Clear.  It's not as good as Doomsday Book or To Say Nothing of the Dog, but I could aspire to match Connie Willis on a bad day.

I am working on a short story.  I hope to complete a draft and then tighten the screws on the Hengist manuscript, per the input from beta readers that I have been holding in abeyance.  The story indulges my fascination with the stone age--something which probably merits a post in its own right.

But now it is time for bed.

No comments :

Post a Comment